Integrate Fitnesse with Bamboo and JIRA
This plugin adds a task to Bamboo.The task Executes tests and suites at Fitnesse Server from BambooParses results in Bamboo Links test results to JIRA issues if the test name contains JIRA issue ids.
Lets JIRA users view all test executions linked to JIRA issues to get quick information
Creates JIRA bug for failed tests automatically
Creates test result links to JIRA issues automatically
Adds run comments to JIRA issues automatically
Adds test duration to custom fields of JIRA Issue automatically
Adds labels (passed / failed) to JIRA issues automatically
Gets rid of necessity of creating framework to integrate tests with JIRA and saves significant costs to create and maintain frameworks
Test result names must have JIRA ids.
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Fitnesse for Bamboo via search.The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Fitnesse for Bamboo.You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Fitnesse for Bamboo begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bamboo instance.