Visualize Bamboo test results in JIRA project
TestsView for JIRA plugin Displays Bamboo tests results and statistics in JIRA project centric view. It also provides many gadgets to display on JIRA Dashboard.
Information displayed in JIRA project centric view:
When you select any project in JIRA, this plugin Adds link "Bamboo Tests" section below the Issues section.
Bamboo Tests sections displays project related tests and builds information. The configuration of JIRA project with related Bamboo build plans has to be done in admin page of the add-on.
- Bamboo test statistics
- Bamboo test results
- Pie chart of Bamboo test results
- Displays multiple build plans in tab view
Provides Multiple gadgets for JIRA dashboard:
Traffic light of Bamboo build status
Traffic light gadget to display status based on tests results
Display Bamboo test statistics
Display Bamboo build information
Display Bamboo tests list
Display Pie chart
How to Install:
- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Tests View for JIRA via search.The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Tests View for JIRA.You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Tests View for JIRA begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your JIRA instance.
How to Configure Admin Page of Add-on:
- Click on Settings > Add-ons
- At left side click on "Tests View Admin" link
- Click on "Update Build Result Configuration"
- Select JIRA project
- Enter comma separated build result keys
- Enter Bamboo user name and password