Integrate SilkTest with Bamboo and JIRA
This plugin adds parser task to Bamboo to parse SilkTest test results in Bamboo and integrates run information with Bamboo.
SIlkTest results in Bamboo:
How to Install:
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SilkTest Parser for Bamboo via search.
- The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SilkTest Parser for Bamboo.
- You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SilkTest Parser for Bamboo begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
- If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bamboo instance.
For issues/queries/help please send email to support